img Huffmaster has earned
The Joint Commission's Gold
Seal of Approval
248-597-7074 (outside the US)
Apply Now
img Huffmaster has earned
The Joint Commission's Gold
Seal of Approval

Huffmaster Business Secured at a Higher Level


For the safety of yourself and the patients, all personnel who work in a healthcare facility must meet the health screening requirements of that facility.

The requirements will vary from state to state and type of facility.  Below are the most common requirements, and how to go about fulfilling those requirements.

For specific requirements of each position and facility, please discuss with one of our recruiters.


TB Tests:

Also known as PPD test, this is a skin prick test for Tuberculosis.   You must have the skin test one day and then return a couple of days later to have the results read.  All healthcare facilities will require TB tests within the last 12 months.

The most economical way to get this done is to call you county health department, or you can call your family physician.

If you have had a positive TB test in the past, proof that you are free from the disease will be required by submitting proof of a clear chest x-ray.



We must have a statement from a physician that you have had a physical within the last 12 months, or a statement from a physician dated within the last 12 months that you are “fit to perform the duties of the job you are applying for”.

You may contact your physician, or you can call you county health department or a walk in clinic.



Vaccinations these are the vaccinations that may be required.

  • Measles
  • Mumps                                                These three together are the MMR vaccine
  • Rubella
  • Varicella (Chicken Pox)

If vaccinations are required, you must show immunity for the above in one of the following ways:

  • Blood Titers (this is a blood test that tests for immunity to those diseases)
  • Vaccine or booster shot records
  • History of Disease signed by physician

Hepatitis B can either be by vaccination or you can sign a declination form at in-processing

In some cases a Tetanus vaccine may be required, or a combined Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis (Tdap)

If you have your immunization records you can submit copies of those; if not, the quickest and most economical way is to get an MMR booster which can be obtained from you county health department.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
You are applying for: